[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”I am a professor, freelance critic, journalist and producer” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:24|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Montserrat%3Aregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]
- I am a senior associate professor at Danish School of Media and Journalism in Aarhus, Denmark. You can read more about my current research here.
- I do freelance reviews and critical writing for a number of newspapers and international magazines including Le Monde diplomatique, Ny Tid, Indiewire and Politiken. My main focus is film but I also deal critically with photography, computer games, food and literature.
- I write journalistic features, profiles and reportage for a number of Danish and international media.
- I produce and involve myself with interesting film projects. I am also tv host on the film show “film:syn” which is aired on Danish television and I am an international voter for 2022/2023 Golden Globes.
- I have a BA in journalism, an MA in Media Studies and a PhD in cultural criticism. My PhD dissertation can be downloaded here: Performing the persona_final version
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=”” width=”1/1″][vc_single_image image=”32″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_shadow”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_separator color=”grey” align=”align_center” style=”” border_width=”” el_width=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]